A Simple Container Hosting Platform.
Container hosting service with a database & CI/CD included
Perfect for small projects & learning.
- Choose your framework
- Connect your GitHub account
- Automatic project setup (database, CI/CD & tagged releases)
Choose your framework
Not sure? Click "Flask App quickstart" to get started.
Additional frameworks being added- ask!
But I already have a repo! How to I add container hosting to my existing app?
If you simply want to host your existing application in a container and host it,
enter your git repo url below and press submit, your repo will be updated with automated hosting, certificate, storage
What do I get?
You will get:
- An automated quickstart with the framework you choose, with Dockerfile & example code
- Container hosting & running with a web address
- A database, already connected to your app so you don't need to worry about that.
- A web address with a SSL/TLS certificate
- Automatic re-deploy when you do a `git push` to your repo using GitHub actions.
This service integrates with GitHub
"GitHub" is owned by GitHub, Inc